Orange Mécanique

12 comments

"Find where bliss lies and cuddle with it"
The Mayden  





Hello le blog !
J’espère que vous allez formidablement bien, surtout après la belle victoire de notre équipe nationale. Yup, les Bleus sont en finaaaale de l’Euro 2016 et c’était tout simplement la folie jeudi soir dans les bars et dans les rues de Calade.
Anyway, je ne suis pas venue vous parler football, non non. Je reviens avec un nouveau OOTW, un peu improvisé à la dernière minute avec mon amie Siny (merci à toi, petit rayon de soleil pour ces belles photos).
J’ai décidé de l’appeler « Orange Mécanique », non seulement parce que ce film a été une expérience cinématographique marquante, mais aussi parce que je trouve que l’orange est une couleur très énergisante. XoXo

Hey folks !
Hope you guys are good today!
Just a quick OOTW post to show off this gorgeous orange vest that I found on Asos and that I had a major crush on.
I really love Orange as a color because of the vibrant and energetic vibe it naturally gives when you wear it.
The funny thing is, I really hesitated to buy this vest because I usually do not go for bright colors such as orange for pieces like a vest. I tend to go for more neutral colors. But I decided to go for it since I also started this blog as a way to experiment more in the way I dress and to be bold in my choices. And actually, I am quite happy of the result. It doesn’t look that bad, I guess? 
Stay inspired. 

Shop the look
Black bodycon dress / Robe noire: Zara
Orange Coat / Veste Orange: Asos (similar)
Peep-toe Shoes / Chaussures: La Bottine Souriante (Local Shop)
Hat / Chapeau: Thrift Shop / Vintage
Sunglasses / Lunettes Vintage: Missguided

12 comments

  1. Guuurl !! I love the pop of color ! Orange is a vibrant colour indeed ☺ perfect for sunny days like the day you obviously shot those pics #amazingnaturallight
    You go girl !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olga ! You are so kind.
      I am happy you come to my blog and hope to read you soon. :)
      XX

      Delete
  2. Dommage que les Bleus aient perdu.. lol
    En tout cas, ta tenue est magnifique ! Gros coup de coeur pour ta veste.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, mais tellement ! J'étais dégoutée qu'on ait perdu, tu peux même pas savoir ! lol
      Merci d'être passée sur le blog miss.
      J'aime beaucoup le tien aussi.
      XoXo

      Delete
  3. Doesn't look that bad? Olivia, the colour looks AMAZING on you! I hope you have a lovely week! x

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ! You are right girl. It is not that bad ^^
      But, sometimes, I don't knwow; I just put an outfit on and for no reason, I convince myelf that it looks terrible even if it is not that awful wactually. I can be my worst critic haha !
      Anyway, thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it. And you already know I love your blog. :D
      xx

      Delete
  4. Very cool look!! <3

    x
    Josephin
    // Tensia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This orange coat looks fantastic on you, and I think it complimented your skin tone. The brightness of it is also perfect for the warm season so that is a plus also. This look is fabulous from head-to-toe and I like that you wore black underneath the coat because it definitely made your coat stand out a lot more. Plus, those reflective sunnies are very cool!
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe ! I love reading your comments :)

      Delete
  6. Your outfit is amazing !

    https://desireeiyama.blogspot.com.ng/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Désirée :)
      Love your blog too !

      Delete

EXPRESS YOURSELF, FEEL FREE !

Instagram Feed

© Olivia D. Design by MangoBlogs.