It's Handled

0 comments

"Mediocrity is not an option for me. I don't want that and neither should you."
Olivia Pope
Hello fellas ! 
Which one of you who doesn't know who Olivia Pope is, needs to go home and watch Scandal !
I loooove Scandal. I swear, I have never been so addicted to a TV show in my life. And I don't know exactly why I am so obsessed with Olivia Pope. She is such a complex character, I just forget sometimes she is just a pure object coming straight out from Rhonda Rhimes' imagination. May God Bless this lady for writing us such amazing shows like Grey's Anatomy or How To Get Away with A Murder (by the way, my ultimate favourite actress, Viola Davis, plays the main character in this show. A must-see !).

I have always love the elegance and effortless chic of Olivia's look. She is a strange mixture of power, confidence, feminity and fragility too. She is a strong woman but is not afraid of crying sometimes when she feels overwhelmed. She has a whole bunch of f***ed up things and people happening to her but she stays loyal, if you even touch one single hair of people she cares for. And come on, I love how she manages to make every man go crazy about her. And I don't care what people say, I still believe Jack is the best match for her. And who is Fitz by the way? hahaha !

Anyway, for this look I wanted to recall one of her look in the third season of Scandal. She was often wearing a beige trenchcoat similar to the one I am wearing on this look, with some coporate pants and a white and elegant shirt. I decided to associate my trench coat with an all-black look. I am wearing a jumpsuit from Missguided and a pair of sandals from the same brand. And that's it for the look: Simple & Chic. 
Stay inspired.
 








Shop The Look
Jumpsuit & Sandals: Missguided
Trenchcoat: Forever21
Lipstick: Mac Ruby Woo

Post a Comment

EXPRESS YOURSELF, FEEL FREE !

Instagram Feed

© Olivia D. Design by MangoBlogs.