Fashion Crush | Steven Onoja

0 comments

Happy Monda!
Hope you have started this week in the greatest way. I am always curious and eager to learn new things ! Soooo from time to time, I love to check out new Fashion gems and share it with you guys.
This August Fashion Crush is.... Steven Onoja!
Now this fella got some Style, with a capital S.  I mean, seriously, he nails every single outfit. 
Actually, I happen to know Steven through a collaboration he made with a stylist of the African Fashion blog Style Vitae. I am a big fan of this platform and if you don't know it yet, you NEED to go check it out. 
Anyway, Steven's style can be described as smart, elegant and smooth. I really like the chill aura he always gives in his look-book and I really think he will do great things later on. 
If you want to know more about him, just go on a vibrant and surprising exploration of his blog. It is a masterpiece. I completely fell for his Fashion spell. 
That is what Jidenna, another gorgeous Naija boy of whom I will talk about later, describes as a classic man. Steven Onoja would definitely be a gorgeous example of it. 

Post a Comment

EXPRESS YOURSELF, FEEL FREE !

Instagram Feed

© Olivia D. Design by MangoBlogs.