July bucket list

0 comments


Hi fellas ! 
Hope you are doing tremendously well ! 
I felt like sharing some pieces of my bucket list with you after these crazy days of compulsive shopping. I will probably try to get those in Lomé when I will go back there ! First, because it would be lot more cheaper than if I buy it now in a website from a fancy deisgners. Second,  because I love hand-made products and accessoirises from my home country. I feel like helping the local activity somehow. Anyway, just go with the flow ! 

1) The 1st product is a handcrafted and raffia bag by AAKS. I can't even start talking about the beauty and the elegance of those handbags. The must of it is that they are social responsible items and the benefits of the sales partly go to entrepreneur women from West Africa. 

2)The following object of my desire is this gorgeous set from Kancy Wax . I love the brightness of the yellow and the delicate association with the other colors.  



3) Then, this beautiful ensemble (crop top + skirt) from the Sika X Asos collection . I literally felt in love with it and now I am just obsessed about how I can manage to make it tailored for me.



The next one is the Vlisco X Komono Estelle Gold watch. I saw a lot of bloggers wearing in on their Youtube videos and I am dying of getting it soon. 


Last but not least, the Rita Ora Superstar from the Adidas X Rita Ora collection. It has been on my bucket list for a while now but I don't know I am still wondering about the actual need I have of those shoes. We shall see. 



Shop The List: 

Post a Comment

EXPRESS YOURSELF, FEEL FREE !

Instagram Feed

© Olivia D. Design by MangoBlogs.