Africa Musso

0 comments

"I know you are just brighter than the moon
Brighter than the star, I love you just the way you are."
2Face Idibia

Hello lovelies!

How are you all doing? Very good I hope!
I have been able to post my last week lookbook because I was travelling during the weekend but I decide to do an all-in post and share this look with you even if I am not sure if the result is satisfying.

I really wanted to be original in my last week look so I just went back to my traditional Ankara prints. You know I love them so much. I could literally wear them every single day! lol.
So I just decided to wear my African pagne, fabricated in Ghana and turn it into a kind of pareo or loincloth.
I added my favorite white Crop top from Forever21 that I have already whore in my first Ankara lookbook in order to keep it simple and not turning into a patchwork ! hahaha

I then added my everlasting leather jacket to the rest of the outfits to keep it neat and chic. The whole point of this look was clearly to show my Afropolitan style influence: pieces from western world and a solid ground of Africa in it.
For the accessories, I went for the apple of my eyes, my blue jewel ensemble that I have bought in Lomé after hours of negotiations with the salesperson in the biggest market of the town. I don’t wear them very often but I love how glamour I look when I put them on.


For the shoes, I am wearing my favorite Missguided strappy heels! I’ve been wearing them every time since I bought them. I may have a serious obsession with them! But soon sales will be starting here so I am looking for some crazy shopping coming.


I am still wearing my braids but they are starting to get loose so I am thinking of withdrawing them next week before going on holidays in Southern France. We should see me soon rocking my natural hair. I am not to sure about that thoo ! lol

Would you rock your Ankara cloth like I did or do you prefer to have them sew in crop top or high-waited skirts for instance?

Post a Comment

EXPRESS YOURSELF, FEEL FREE !

Instagram Feed

© Olivia D. Design by MangoBlogs.